- Advanced Topics
- Known Mitigation List
The Known Mitigation List is the list of all Known Mitigations and related Threat Types defined in the Threat Model. It is available from the View ribbon.
The Known Mitigation List shows two levels:
- The first level is represented by the Mitigation.
- The second level is represented by the associated Mitigations.
The Known Mitigation List ribbon provides the possibility to:
- Add a new Mitigation, using the aptly named button in the ribbon.
- Associate a new Threat Type.
- Remove the selected Mitigation. Please note that this will fail, if the Mitigation is associated to some Threat Event.
- Disassociate the selected Threat Type from the Mitigation.
- Full Expand the tree.
- Expand Branch, which expands the current node and all sub-nodes.
- Collapse All nodes to the Mitigations.
- Refresh the list, using the aptly named button.
Right below the ribbon, there are the filters: you can both filter the Mitigations containing some text, and also by using some Special Filter, which allows to identify Mitigations which are of a particular interest:
- Mitigations without any associated Threat Type.
- Mitigations without any associated Threat Event.
This filter is pretty self-explanatory.