The Software and every information provided on this Site are covered by a License: click here to access it.
Usage of any material provided implies acceptance of the License.
SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE IS PROVIDED. LIMITED SUPPORT IS PROVIDED.
Before installing Threats Manager Studio or any Extension, please check the SHA256 hash of the file and the it is signed with a certificate issued to Simone Curzi by Digicert, and that the signature is valid. Do not install anything else.
|The latest version of Threats Manager Studio (TMS), v1.4.1, can be downloaded from the link to the right.|
This version of TMS is based on Threats Manager Platform (TMP) v1.4.0.
The SHA256 hash of the distribution file is 6087571E76C718DE8CE461CDEDEBD4463C3E49C40FFB2779EC2BEF54DD7AF21B.
Please refer to the What’s New document for details on fixes and improvements over the previous version.
If you need an introduction to TMS or to the Extensions, please refer to the Learning pages.
Guidance on how to install and configure TMS and the Extensions is available here.
– At least 4 GBytes of RAM. 8 GBytes of RAM are recommended.
– A screen with FHD resolution (1920×1080) or better. HD resolution (1280×720) may be workable with some limitations.
– A recent x86 CPU. Intel Core i5 6th generation or better is recommended.
– Windows 10 1809 or later.
– .Net Framework 4.7.2 or later.
– Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime, installed automatically. For offline installation, ensure to download the latest version matching your OS Architecture from Webview2 – Microsoft Edge Developer. In most situations, it should be x64.
Please note that Extensions can be loaded by TMS only if they support the version of TMP used by TMS.
For example, if TMS has been built with TMP v2.4.2, then an Extension supporting TMP in the version range 2.4.0 to 2.4.99 would be loaded and executed. On the contrary, an Extension supporting TMP in the range of 2.3.0 to 2.3.99 would not be loaded.
Initial versions of the Extensions support a specific version of TMP only.
|Automatic Threat Generation||1.4.0||None||SHA256|
|DevOps||1.4.0||Internet connectivity for some functionalities||SHA256|
|MS Threat Modeling Tool Import||1.4.0||None||SHA256|
|TMS allows creating Microsoft Word reports from curated DOCX or DOTX Templates. |
To create those templates, it is possible to use a Microsoft Word Add-In, which can be installed from the link at the right.
The SHA256 hash of the installation file is F2A5869C63F06E8BF96CFB7C976D799697FBD1AC668B283FA7265185B6BE4FFD.
– The same as Microsoft Word.
|Command-line tool to perform massive migration of Microsoft Threat Modeling Tool files.|
To execute it, extract the content of the archive and then execute TMTImport.exe passing as argument the path of the folder containing the files to be migrated.
The SHA256 hash of the archive is 6C8E449DBF53EF570EE97AA3ADD7B715F372D93B6A26F5B876ED96B21416A251.
Note: the archive is not signed.
– .Net Core 3.1 or later.
– Tested on Windows 10. Tests on Linux systems are in progress.