The Mitigation List is the list of all Mitigations and related Threat Events defined in the Threat Model. It is available from the Home ribbon.
It can be used as a complementary tool to the Threat Event List during the Mitigation phase.
The Mitigation List shows two levels:
- The first level is represented by the Mitigation.
- The second level is represented by the associated Threat Event Mitigations.
The Mitigation List ribbon provides the possibility to:
- Disassociate the Selected Threat Event from the Mitigation.
- Full Expand the tree.
- Expand Branch, which expands the current node and all sub-nodes.
- Collapse All nodes to the Threat Types.
- Refresh the list, using the aptly named button.
Right below the ribbon, there are the filters: you can both filter the Mitigations containing some text, and also by using some Special Filter, which allows to identify Mitigations which are of a particular interest:
- Mitigations with no defined Status.
This filter is pretty self-explanatory.
Tips & Tricks
Undefined Mitigations would not be represented in some parts of the Reports, therefore it is very important to ensure that all Mitigations have identified a Status.